Now is a great time to wear contact lenses. Technological advances in lens materials and design have resulted in lenses that are generally more comfortable, easier to care for and able to correct a wider range of vision problems than ever before.
At Envision Boulder our doctors specialize in challenging contact lens fits including toric lenses for astigmatism, bifocal contacts, custom designs for keratoconus or post-surgical corneas, as well as Corneal Refractive Therapy. Whether your prescription is straight-forward or complex, we tailor the lens type and wearing schedule to your eyes and your visual and lifestyle demands.
It’s important to remember that there are literally thousands of makes and models of contact lenses – rigid versus soft, disposable or extended wear, plus variations in material, oxygen transmission, thickness and lens shape. And the combination that’s safe and comfortable for one patient may not work for another. That’s why it’s crucial for those considering contact lenses to have a conscientious doctor customize their initial fitting and for experienced lens-wearers to have routine contact lens evaluations to ensure that their contact lens wearing experience is a healthy one. We offer high quality lenses including:
Replacement Contact Lenses
- Our quality control prescription checks.
- Fresh factory-direct lenses, not re-labeled or diverted products.
- Complimentary lenses if you run short before your next exam.
- Replacement of defective lenses at no charge.
- Manufacturers rebates that aren’t available through retail sources.
- Replacement of unopened and unmarked boxes of lenses if your prescription changes.
- Free shipping on annual supplies.